Also included in
- Learn Spanish Food Vocabulary with FIVE fun printable resources! Get students talking about food with a speaking activity, listening to descriptions of foods with a bingo game, writing names of foods with a crossword puzzle, & defining foods with 2 word searches. Save 25% when buying the bundle!$13.50$17.50Save $4.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$289.55$409.55Save $120.00
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Each activity$17.00$22.00Save $5.00
Spanish Food Activity - Get students out of their seats and speaking Spanish with this communicative activity! In this Find Someone Who game, students get as many signatures as possible by asking questions about the food their classmates are eating today or what they ate yesterday. Everyone LOVES talking about food. Great way to get the conversation going!
Reinforce Spanish food vocabulary and the verb "comer." Can be used with any Spanish 1 curriculum. Instant, no prep activity! Includes 2 speaking activities with 12 questions each. 1 activity is in the present tense, the other is in the preterite tense. The preterite activity also has an option with sentence starters. Use with Spanish 1 or 2 students.
Level: Novice Mid to Novice High
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate on very familiar topics using a variety of words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can answer a variety of simple questions.
I can ask some simple questions.
Teachers are saying:
- "Quick movement break but still keeps kids in the target language! Thanks!"
- "Quick, easy to understand activity with open or scaffolded answers. Great for beginning oral practice of -ir preterite in Spanish 1."
- "I love these types of activities that get the students out of their seats moving around and staying in the target language!!"
• Spanish Food Bingo - with words
You will also LOVE:
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.