This activity contains 30 clues for common foods and meals vocabulary. Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the word search.
2. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each of the 12 pictures.
3. Write the English translation next to each clue.
Examples of vocabulary words are food, all 3 meals and snack, meat, dessert, fruit, ice cream, salad, hamburger, french fries, and cookie.
The download includes:
1. Word search with images
2. Answer key with words next to the clues
3. Vocabulary page with 30 words, copied 2 per page for student handouts.
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan
. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the food vocabulary with the vocabulary reference.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish food materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Food and Meals Word Search Puzzle, Vocabulary, and Image IDs
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License