Spanish Foods Paella Sketch and Label Activity - Add some Spanish culture to your food unit! Students sketch and label 14 common paella ingredients.
Uses and ideas for this activity:
1. Use as a practice activity when Spanish foods are introduced.
2. Use as a fun speaking activity when students present their completed sketches to their classmates.
3. Decorate the hall or a bulletin board with these colorful, tasty student creations.
The download includes 4 slightly different versions of the activity to give flexibility and allow for differentiation. The 4 versions include:
1. Paellera with food words in Spanish only.
2. Paellera with food words in Spanish only and Spanish instructions to sketch the 14 foods inside the paellera.
3. Paellera with bilingual food words.
4. Paellera with bilingual food words and English instructions to sketch the 14 foods inside the paellera.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish foods materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish sketch activities.
Please click here to see my Spanish Foods bundle of 12.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Foods Paella Sketch and Label Activity
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, hands on, fun stuff, Spanish food