Also included in
- This Bundle includes 20,381 PowerPoint slides, 7,661 documents and 41 videos and is kid-tested, refined during 31 years of teaching. It includes comprehensible input, TPR Stories, bell ringers, listening activities, paired and group activities, lessons on culture, games, engaging PowerPoints, inter$730.70$1183.00Save $452.30
- The Todos preparados No-prep Lesson Plans and Curriculum include the textbook, the lesson plans, and every resource needed to teach Spanish One, Two, Three, and *Four. Teach, correct, and go home! These lesson plans are aligned with National Standards (World-Readiness Standards for Learning Language$1222.00$1437.00Save $215.00
- Todos preparados lesson plans do everything for you. Teach, correct, and go home. Spanish One, Two, Three, *Four, and AP Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities),$1435.00$1688.94Save $253.94
- These lesson plans do everything for you. Teach, correct, and go home. Spanish One, Two, Three, *Four, and AP Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL$1404.00$1652.00Save $248.00
Save $76 by buying all the Spanish Four resources in one bundle!!
This, “Spanish Four PowerPoints and Curriculum Bundle” has 7,020 PowerPoint slides, 3,064 Word documents, 17 videos, 3 audio files and digital versions for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning. Most PowerPoints are complete lessons with instruction, check for understanding, guided practice and closure. 110 days of lesson plans are included in this bundle as a bonus.
This curriculum is kid-tested, refined during 31 years of teaching. Lesson plans include comprehensible input, TPR Stories, games, videos, engaging Power Points, homework, tests and quizzes, bell work, student handouts, interactive notebook activities, songs, audios for absent students, and much more.
These resources include some AP Themes and Pre-AP Activities to prepare students for AP Spanish: interpersonal speaking (conversación simulada), oral presentation, (comparisons) interpersonal writing (emails) and authentic listening practices. College Board Rubrics or modified rubrics are used to evaluate the activities.
I have been teaching Spanish for 31 years.
Since I have been teaching AP Spanish, all of my students have passed except one. Most have passed with 4s and 5s. Last year, 75% of my AP Spanish students had gone directly from Spanish Three to AP Spanish, skipping Spanish Four. They all passed the AP Spanish Language and Culture Test.
Two years ago, my principal nominated me for Teacher of the Year.
For my staff, I facilitated and presented a workshop on EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) Lesson Planning.
I worked as a Consulting Teacher for two years mentoring participating teachers on quality lesson planning, instructional strategies, engaging activities, TPR Story-Telling, equity, strategies for visual learners, how to teach grammar in the target language, and classroom management.
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF MY BUYERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM:
~Spanish Accents Lesson Plans and Curriculum: Super well-done! I am learning as I read all the material! / Loved it! Very easy explanations.
~Spanish Subjunctive Lesson Plans: Love this step by step way to teach subjunctive! / This was a lifesaver for teaching the subjunctive.
~AP Spanish Summer Homework: Awesome! / ¡Fenomenal! / Fantastic!
~Comprehensible Input: Awesome TPR Bundle! Extremely useful!
~How to Write an Essay for Spanish Four and AP: Very useful tool for my Spanish 4 students! / Great product---detailed, organized, and a great tool for students to use as they improve their writing skills in the target language. Thanks!
This Spanish Four PowerPoints and Curriculum Bundle includes, but is not limited to, the following:
~Day One Lesson Plan
~Instructions for the teacher and necessary supplementary materials
~Comprehensible Input including 17 videos
~8 Culture Lessons
~Games and Competitions, Trivial Pursuit
~Interactive Notebook Activities
~5 Novels and Readings Activities and Assessments including Cajas de cartón
~Paired and Group Activities
~Expressions for To Become: TPR Story and Activities
~La voz pasiva PowerPoint and Activities
~Answers to Homework Assignments
~Tests and Quizzes
- Preterite Imperfect (4)
- Imperfect (3)
- Day of the Dead (3)
- Los demostrativos
- El subjuntivo
- Subjuntive: las cláusulas adjetivales
- Present perfect
- Object pronouns
- Future tense
- Conditional tense
The first semester of Spanish Four covers many of the same grammar concepts as Spanish Three in order to give students a solid foundation for the subjunctive. For this reason, some lesson plans are the same as for Spanish Three. The concepts and vocabulary are recycled with frequent TPR Stories, narrations and comprehensible input incorporating the verb tenses so that students not only communicate accurately but with a varied and appropriate vocabulary.
SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS YOU MUST BUY IN ORDER TO USE THESE RESOURCES:
1. Novel, “Cajas de carton” for your students
2. Novel, “Los ojos de Carmen” for students
3. Repaso (for grammar practice) National Textbook Company. ISBN-10 0844274127; ISNB-13 9780844274126
4. Blaine Ray’s stories, “El robo”, “La chica social” and, “El restaurante elegante”:
1. ALBUM by Rebecca M. Valette & Joy Renjilian-Burgy
“SPANISH FOUR POWERPOINTS AND CURRICULUM FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR” WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU VIA DROPBOX AND GOOGLE DRIVE.