Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn Spanish verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 330 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of Spanish vocabulary and verbs$49.99$77.40Save $27.41
Do your students struggle with learning new vocabulary? Are they unable to use their new words in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These Spanish fruits interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Once you try trifolds, you'll never go back.
For each interactive notebook fruits flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use interactive notebook trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: verbs like gustar, question words, adjective agreement, etc.
This free sample is part of my larger Spanish Fruits Trifold Flashcards resource.
Want to try interactive notebook trifold verbs? Try a free sample for regular AR verbs.
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Want tons more free lesson plans? Check out my:
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?