56 games, conversations, art projects, recipes and songs provide hours of engaging, sometimes rip-roaring, Spanish Comprehensible input!
These are some of the best activities I gathered together when teaching First Year Spanish students. So the activities are geared to beginning learners, but all levels have a great time with the activities. Many are quite unique.
Each activity is designed to create lots of repeated comprehensible input of a certain phrase or structure. There are 56 activities total - 37 games/conversations/crafts, 9 recipes, 12 songs and 2 readings.
For example, you will find
- a cooking verbs handout with 3 simple recipes to practice -ar verbs,
- Mad Libs to practice irregular yo verbs,
- ‘Waterfall’ to practice directions, and
- a set of Optical Illusions to practice the phrase ’me parece.’
You can see the entire Table of Contents in the Preview.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED MY LESSON PLANS FOR THE BBC SERIES ‘MI VIDA LOCA”, DON’T BUY THIS! The MVL Lesson Plans have the activities organized by Series Episode, whereas this bundle has the virtually the same activities, organized by topic.
Grammar Topics include:
irregular yo verbs,
uses of estar,
use of ‘hay’,
verbs like gustar’
Vocabulary topics include:
All necessary handouts and printables are provided and great links are suggested.
You provide the dice, markers, sugar, water, ice, cups, blender, hot plate and enthusiasm.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺