Spanish Future Tense Activity | Digital or Print Taco Tuesday Game
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- A bundle of my favorite Spanish class games for any level. This big bundle includes all of my Taco Tuesday sets, Puzzles, Dice Games, Maracas sets, Tiburones Games, and my Spanish Crosswords and Word Searches. Editable versions are also provided of Taco Tuesday, Tiburones, and the Puzzles. Every TacPrice $170.00Original Price $249.00Save $79.00
- This is a bundle of over 50 of my favorite lessons and engaging activities for the future and conditional tenses. Students are given the opportunity for hands-on review, interactive games, varied opportunities for assessment, and more! I know this will save you LOTS of time this year, and for yearsPrice $95.00Original Price $136.75Save $41.75
- This bundle is ideal to support someone who teaches Spanish 2, 3, or 4! There are hundreds of activities for the preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, perfect tenses, and MORE. This includes a huge variety of comprehensible reading activities, writing activities, speaking activitiePrice $380.00Original Price $586.25Save $206.25
- Bring some fun and competition into your classroom with Taco Tuesday! These future tense / futuro activities are ready for both virtual and in person play. Great for hybrid and remote learning in Spanish class - students love to compete in pairs or small groups. Have fun!Spanish Future Tense TACO TUPrice $2.50Original Price $3.00Save $0.50
- This is bundle contains over 40 versions of my students' favorite Spanish class game! ALL games are now ready for in person OR digital gameplay! Editable game templates and video supports are included as well. Taco Tuesday is a competitive activity that is perfect for all levels of Spanish. Great foPrice $45.00Original Price $67.50Save $22.50
Bring some fun and competition into your classroom with Taco Tuesday! This future tense / futuro activity is ready for both virtual and in person play. Great for hybrid and remote learning in Spanish class - students love to compete in pairs or small groups. Have fun!
Spanish Future Tense TACO TUESDAY Conjugation Game: REG + IRREG Verbs
**Now with virtual option included via Google Drive TM**
This is a quick and simple game that gets students competing to identify vocabulary words or verb conjugations. Give each pair or small group one game sheet, and watch them compete to find the correct TACO!
The teacher can describe vocabulary words in either English or Spanish, and students race to find the TACO that contains the correct word on the paper that they share.
With a different color pencil/marker, the student who finds the word first colors in the taco. At the end of the activity, they evaluate which student identified the most words.
Students LOVE this quick game because of how competitive it gets! It is a game that allows 100% target language use in a simple and straightforward way.
Differentiation options: speed with which you describe the word, whether you use English or Spanish, whether you allow students to compete or have them work on their own individual papers.
Check out the preview to get a better look!
I hope your students love this game!
⭐ Spanish Future and Conditional Tense BUNDLE
⭐ Spanish Future Tense and Colombian Culture through Music
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Taco Tuesday Games
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Review and Dice Game
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Quiz with Listening Script + Answer Key: Prueba del Futuro
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Puzzles
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Citas Cortas Speaking Activity
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!