Spanish Future Tense Game: La Silla Caliente El Futuro
Future Tense, future tense irregulars, future tense regular verbs
This game of LA SILLA CALIENTE (hot seat!) assesses student knowledge of:
*uses and conjugations of future tense
*regular and irregular verbs
I love this game because all students play, and all students MATTER!! If you've never played before, directions are on the first slide. Please check out the preview to get a better idea!
The presentation provides 30 question slides, with each answer on the slide immediately following the question. Questions progress from easy to medium to difficult.
1) The first group of questions covers basic facts about the uses of the future tense
2) The second group of questions gives True/False statements about the future and tense
3) The third group of questions calls students to conjugate regular and irregular verbs in the future tense
4) The fourth group of question assesses reading comprehension
5) The final question provide opportunity for full conjugation of a verb
This is my most popular game with my high school students. They beg for it!
Directions for the game as well as an answer key are PROVIDED in the slideshow itself! Check out the preview to get a better idea. Enjoy!