Practice worksheet and student handout for the following Spanish Irregular Verbs (Also called GO Verbs): traer, poner, oír, decir, hacer, tener, salir, venir, and caer(se). Digital version included for distance learning and 1:1 classrooms.
Spanish GO Verbs Activities and Student Handout include the following resources:
- Activity in which students write a complete sentence by choosing the correct GO / irregular verb.
- Activity in which students describe the visuals by writing complete sentences using GO verbs
- PowerPoint answers to the activities
- Student handout with the conjugations of GO verbs, expressions with the verbs, “hacer”, and, “salir”.
- Google Slides digital version of the worksheet for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
This activity corresponds to and is included in Spanish Go Verbs PowerPoint It can be used as an Interactive Notebook Activity along with the PowerPoint but can also be used separately.
And also in the following money-saving bundle: Interactive Notebook Activities for Spanish 1,2, 3
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!