Students love this Spanish irregular verbs Dice Game! Because the sentences are already written for them, they practice saying correct sentences. The number on the die tells them which sentence to say. Visuals aid in comprehension. They ask and answer questions using the GO verbs. In the other activity, students ask their partners’ questions using the irregular verbs and record their answers. Students practice listening, speaking, and writing. Printable files are editable. Digital activities are included for distance learning and 1:1 classes.
This product includes the following resources:
- Paired Speaking Dice Game PowerPoint in which students ask and answer questions and complete the sentences using the GO verbs in the present tense
- Instructions for the students
- Paired Speaking Activity in which students ask and answer questions using the GO verbs, and record their partners’ answers
- Student Handout on the irregular verbs, “poner, traer, hacer, venir, oír, decir, tener, salir, caerse” including expressions with, “hacer,” and, “salir”
- Google Slides digital versions of worksheet and Dice Game for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Paired and Group Speaking Activities
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU