This bundle includes my 5 most popular Spanish games. Great for year end or back to school!
1. Introducing people: students take turns introducing people to each other. Based on the descriptions, students must decide which person they are talking about from a series of pictures.
2. Describing people: Students take turns describing a person they have drawn to each other using descriptive vocabulary and then see how close they came to the original!
3. Celebrity 20 questions: with the help of the vocabulary given, students play 20 questions trying to decipher the celebrity. Great for ser/estar practice.
4. Where am I from? Great 2-page cultural readings where students decide from short Spanish bios which of 10 countries young people come from.
5. What am I? Students must describe who/what they are without mentioning their name! For example, the category is food and they are an apple they may say things such as, "soy una fruta" this game can be played with two students or up to groups of four to make it competitive!
Includes full instructions and differentiated activity levels!