This is a great game for students to practice their countries and capitals. It is very similar to Go Fish. This game can only be played in groups of 2-4. There are not a lot of cards so you don't want to run out of cards.
There are 21 country cards with the corresponding flag and 21 capital card that matches the county and capital for a total of 42 cards in the deck.
I also put this on cardstock and laminated it so that I can use it again and again.
How to play:
1. Each student is dealt 5 cards.
2. A child must ask another player for either the capital or the country of the card they have in their hand.
3. A match is made by matching the capital/county and the flag.
4. If the player has the matching country/capital, he must give the requested card to player so that a match can be made.
5. This continues until all the matches have been made. The person with the most matches wins the game