Students will catch on quickly to this Go Fish style card game. It’s played much the same, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on numbers 1-1000. You will find the numbers 1-10, counting by 10s, counting by 100s and assorted other numbers.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 96 cards. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on card stock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Decide how many decks you need. Up to 6 people can play per deck, but 4 is better as play goes faster.
• Print the decks on card stock. When printing from the PDF file, CHOOSE PRINT ACTUAL SIZE. This prints the biggest cards with less waste on the edges.
• There are 12 sheets per deck. Print as sets, and keep the sets separate so you don’t have to sort them out later (not fun).
• Laminate if possible to make the decks last longer.
• Using a paper cutter, cut cards between the lines which leaves about 1/8th inch of white space around them.
• Bundle them into decks.
• Print out rule sheets for student use. I print mine on card stock and laminate as well. They print 2 sheets to 1 page. Make at least 2 sheets per table of play so all students are sure to use the card-playing vocabulary!
If you like this product, you might also like the Spanish number task cards and vocabulary game
Please visit my store for other Spanish Language Products!
Thank you for your interest in my products! Be sure to leave feedback so I can continue to serve you best.