Also included in
- Must have activities to supplement your lesson on Spanish -AR verbs! This Spanish verb bundle provides various activities to teach the difficult concept of verb conjugation and games that make conjugating fun. 1. Conjugating -AR Verbs PowerPoint Unit & Google Slides - 60 page PowerPoint to make$17.00$24.50Save $7.50
- 5 no-prep Spanish digital resources to use with GOOGLE SLIDES and PowerPoint for beginning Spanish students. All of the hard work has been done for you! Designed to be used with Spanish 1 students but can be used with upper elementary and middle school students. 1. Spanish Alphabet Activities - Ever$28.00$50.50Save $22.50
Make Spanish verb conjugation simple! Everything you need to teach the basics of present tense, regular -AR verb conjugation. 60 Page PowerPoint and Google Slides presentation filled with step by step instructions and engaging activities!
Includes link to access in Google Slides™. (60 additional pages!) This version has editable text boxes added so students can write their responses.
Teachers are saying:
- "I love this! I'm thrilled to have such a helpful and easy to understand teaching resource and guide to help my students with verb conjugations!"
- "SUPER thorough! The step-by-step made it easy and clear for my 6th graders to understand."
- "5th graders LOVED this slides presentation. Simple steps for conjugating -ar verbs... samples only using hablar allowed them to focus on one verb conjugated every possible way many different times until they knew it forwards and backwards. Once we transitioned to other verbs they were confident and ready!"
Slides include: 3 types of Spanish verbs, questions on why we need to conjugate, -ar infinitives, 3 simple steps, practice conjugating hablar, forming sentences, answering questions, using pronouns, making sentences negative, singular and plural forms, with or without vosotros form.
Text is bold and easy to read from the back of the room. Conjugation is broken into small chunks as to not present too much at one time. Build confidence with conjugating singular forms using basic Spanish 1 vocabulary, then progress to plural forms. Lots of repetition is used so students notice patterns and structures.
Infinitives include: bailar, cantar, comprar, desear, entrar, escuchar, estudiar, llevar, mirar, pagar, practicar, trabajar, usar
Level: Novice / Spanish 1
More Verb Resources
Save money with Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.