This is a 33 slide power point presentation in PDF format that contains a study guide about the Spanish language grammar rules.
It is in Spanish and it includes specific explanations, word classifications, examples, activities and many links to printable and interactive activities too.
The topics studied in this guide are the following:
1. What grammar is
2. Articles/el artículo
3. Nouns/el nombre o sustantivo
4. Adjectives/el adjetivo
5. Personal pronouns/pronombres personales
6. Verbs/el verbo (link to video: difference between ser y estar)
7. Prepositions/las preposiciones
8. Adverbs/los adverbios (difference between adverbs and adjectives)
9. General review: a link to a detailed pdf grammar guide in Spanish with printable activities + a link to a pdf document with hundreds of classified interactive activities of all types to review our Spanish grammar.
I have also included my email in the presentation just in case you would like me to send you the editable Power Point for you to edit.
THANK YOU and HAPPY TEACHING!
I have used copyrighted material. Credits: EduClips, CreativeClips, Polka Dots Frames from www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kim- Miller-24...