This is a 114-question multiple-choice test that covers the VERB grammar of Spanish levels I, II, & III.
It can be edited to fit your needs! It is a great pre and post test for the year!
The test covers the following:
1. Frequently used vocabulary such as prepositions, adverbs, question words, articles, etc.
2. Basic verb information, such as the subject pronouns, regular and irregular verbs, and infinitives.
3. Present tense regular and irregular verbs
4. Stem-changing verbs
5. Reflexive verbs
6. Future tense (going to)
7. Vocabulary used in the past tense to help indicate preterite or imperfect
8. Preterite regular and irregular verbs
9. Imperfect regular and irregular verbs
10. Future tense (will)
11. Conditional tense
12. Perfect tense
13. Past participles as adjectives