This is a graphic organizer that students can use in many different ways:
1) Lay out the order in which you create sentences with GUSTAR
2) Students with a hard time visualizing grammar can use this and color-code it.
3) Use it as a puzzle. Students do different sentences using different constructions.
4) Use it in an interactive notebook as a page on how to use GUSTAR
5) Check for understanding. Give students the sheet, have them cut it up. Put up some sample sentences and have them arrange the pieces according to the sentence.
And MANY more!