This resource is a great individualized assessment and easy to implement into any class. Students have the opportunity to hear greetings, goodbyes and simple question and answers expressed in the target language, while playing an interactive game! included in this product is a note sheet on the vocabulary used on the BINGO boards. There is a blank note sheet and a note sheet for absent students or students with learning modifications that need notes.
This product includes:
- 35 different filled-in BINGO boards
- THE ONLY VOCABULARY EXPRESSION THAT IS ON THE BINGO BOARD IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION "CUáNTOS AñOS TIENES?
- A call card to be used by the teacher to keep track of vocabulary already called
- A blank BINGO board
- A blank note sheet on greetings, goodbyes, and getting to know you questions and answers.
- A note sheet on greetings, goodbyes, and getting to know you questions and answers
HOW TO USE IN THE CLASSROOM:
- I normally make a class set of these bingo boards and either laminate them or put each one in a sheet protector. This way, the boards can be used with dry erase markers, and can be used for multiple games and classes. Laminating these or placing them in a sheet protector allows them to last the entire school year if not longer!
- I have used these as an assessment activity before a quiz or a test. I have also used this as a review for my level 2 students at the beginning of the school year.
- Having pre-made BINGO boards saves A LOT of prep time in the classroom!
- Leave activity as a sub plan with the call card and vocabulary sheet.
- Absent students can write out the vocabulary on the game board for the practice they missed during the class game.
Note: When you download this product you will receive the product in pdf and ppt (Powerpoint) format. The background/images on the page cannot be edited, only the vocabulary. If you wish to edit and use the same font I have used, you can download the font here.
© 2019 Teaching with Sra. Fougnier