Also included in
- 15 Must-Have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School to help you through the first month of Spanish class! (Plus 3 additional digital activities to use with Google Slides!) This Back to School Spanish bundle is perfect for new teachers or for seasoned teachers to supplement what you already have. I w$48.00$69.20Save $21.20
- Spanish Greetings, Goodbyes & Expressions of Courtesy | Get students greeting one another in Spanish! Practice Spanish greetings with 3 fun, no-prep activities. Just print & go! Perfect for an introduction to the unit, review day or easy Spanish sub plans. Level: Novice Low to Novice MidUppe$8.70$10.70Save $2.00
- 9 Spanish Bingo games in one bundle! Includes basic Spanish vocabulary for beginning Spanish classes: greetings, telling time, days of the week / months, classroom objects, numbers 0-39, class commands, clothing, descriptive adjectives, & names of classes. Fun review activity to pull out on a mo$25.00$35.75Save $10.75
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$289.55$409.55Save $120.00
40 printable bingo cards to practice 24 Spanish greetings, goodbyes, and expressions of courtesy. Includes vocabulary lists for student notebooks and teacher reference. Students LOVE bingo! Great for reviewing vocabulary, the last few minutes of class, days with unexpected schedule changes, easy Spanish sub plans.
Vocabulary Lists include: PDF and editable PowerPoint with 6 pages each - 2 full sized pages, 2 half sized pages & 2 answer keys. Great for independent work.
Have a student look at the list of Spanish vocabulary words, think of the English meaning and call out while students look for the Spanish interpretation. Instant, no prep activity - just print & play! Also available for Google Slides™
Buenos días / Buenas tardes / Buenas noches
¿Cómo estás? / ¿Cómo está usted?
¿Qué tal? / ¿Cómo te va? / ¿Qué pasa? ¿Y tú?
Bien / Muy bien / Mal / Muy mal / Más o menos
El gusto es mío / Mucho gusto
Hasta luego / Hasta mañana / Hasta pronto
Por favor / Gracias / De nada
Teachers are saying:
- "I was so thankful to have this resource when our internet went out school-wide! It saved the day! We had a fun afternoon reviewing the terminology."
- "I use these cards every year to review greetings and farewells. My students love it!"
- "Perfect, just what I needed!"
- "Great resource that help me a lot to save time in planning lessons!!!"
More Greetings Activities:
More Spanish Bingo Games
- Time Bingo also available for Google Slides™
- Numbers to 100 Bingo also available for Google Slides
- Calendar Bingo
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credit on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.