This is an 13-line, 4-person conversation with greetings, introductions, leave takings, plus additional useful language that must be put in order for it to make sense. Sample phrases include te/le presento a, es un placer, deberíamos de + infinitive, tener que + infinitive and me/nos gusta, me encanta. Soccer and football are both mentioned. The scenario is an unplanned meeting of Lucía and her mom with Mateo and his dad. They are all introduced and then Lucía's mom hints at the 4 of them attending a soccer game together.
The ordering activity can can be completed by students in 2 ways:
1. Simply write the numbers on each rectangle
2. Students can first cut the rectangles and manually put them in order, either on a hard surface, or the pieces can be glued to paper.
Other uses for the activity:
- After completing the ordering task, students can practice and present the conversation as a 4-person dialogue.
- The dialogue can be used as a written translation activity.
The activity includes the following 5 pages:
- Scrambled dialogue in boxes
- Answer key dialogue with numbered boxes
- Answer key dialogue without boxes or numbers
- Answer key dialogue, 2 per page, for student handouts
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish greetings materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish skits.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish ordering activities.
Spanish Greetings & Introductions Conversation To Put in Order / Greetings Skit
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. saludos, despedidas, presentaciones