Also included in
- 15 Spanish Word Searches on 10 topics! Fun way to build Spanish vocabulary! Use these printable (and digital!) Spanish worksheets to learn and review basic Spanish 1 vocabulary. Students first define the word, then find it! Great for emergency Spanish sub plans!Use word searches to introduce a new u$19.25$27.00Save $7.75
- Spanish Greetings, Goodbyes & Expressions of Courtesy | Get students greeting one another in Spanish! Practice Spanish greetings with 3 fun, no-prep activities. Just print & go! Perfect for an introduction to the unit, review day or easy Spanish sub plans. Level: Novice Low to Novice MidUppe$7.50$10.50Save $3.00
- 15 more must-have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School Get through the first month of Spanish class! These Back to School Spanish activities are great for new or seasoned teachers to help you through the first weeks of Spanish class. Fun & engaging activities that students love! Build communit$46.25$69.00Save $22.75
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Spanish Greetings Activity - Build confidence and get students greeting each other in Spanish! Practice 20 basic Spanish greetings, goodbyes and expressions of courtesy in a challenging Spanish word search. Students first define the word, then find it! Great for emergency Spanish sub plans. Also available for Google Slides!
Fun activity for beginning of the year for first year Spanish students. Use word searches as an introduction to a unit, with fast finishers, an after the test activity or easy Spanish sub plans.
Answer key included. Easy to assign to students during distance learning when using EASEL.
Level: Novice Low / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can DO Statement: I can greet my peers
Buenos días / Buenas tardes / Buenas noches
¿Cómo estás? / ¿Cómo está usted?
¿Qué tal? / ¿Cómo te va?
Bien / Mal / Más o menos
El gusto es mío / Mucho gusto
Hasta luego / Hasta mañana / Hasta pronto
Por favor / Gracias / De nada
Teachers are saying:
- "I just finished introducing these to my Spanish 1 students and I needed another kind of activity to review. This is perfect!"
- "Perfect work to leave for an emergency sub day!"
- "Such a great way to introduce vocab."
Find 40 more Spanish Word Searches to make learning fun!
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credit on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.