Spanish High Frequency Verbs MEGA Bundle Present, Imperfect, Preterite & Future
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a review. This mega bundle includes both digital and in-person printable unit options to mix and match as needed.
This Spanish mega bundle includes ALL of my Super 7 & Sweet 16 resources!
- ✅ 5 Original Units - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ 5 Find Someone Who - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ 4 Distance Learning Units - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect & preterite tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ Bonus Super 7 Present Question cards
- ✅ 2 Google Slides Review Activities - Present & Imperfect Super 7
The units include the verbs below (plus other forms of these verbs)
- ✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
- ✅ le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene
- ✅ era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
- ✅ fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
- ✅ será, tendrá, irá, habrá, estará, querrá, hará
These Super 7 & Sweet 16 could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these units is personal student interviews, focusing on these high-frequency verbs in each tense.
Each of the 5 original units includes:
- ✅ A focus on one of these - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Teacher instructions & possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ around 20 persona especial questions
- ✅ brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of personalized question
- ✅ BONUS Quizlet sets
Plus there are 4 distance learning Editable Google Slideshow units
- ✅ These are perfect for hybrid or virtual learning
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- ✅ 78-112 Editable Google Slides - share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ vocabulary, each with separate Quizlet
- ✅ personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ authentic songs (1 for each verb) with extension activity for listening practice
- ✅ comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ authentic jokes for reading practice
- ✅ open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas
Additionally, 5 - 5 page Find Someone who people hunt or interview activities are included for each tense as well. These are in PDF only with multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most support
- ✅ Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
Plus 2 Google Slides review activities - present & imperfect Super 7
Editable Google Slides Activities contains 50 task slides to complete
- 10 Matching questions & answer
- 10 Question Translations
- 10 Fill in the Blank
- 10 Correct Errors
- 10 Open-Ended Personalized questions.
Finally, bonus question cards using Present Super 7
See what other teachers say
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best purchases I made before the 2020-2021 school year! So many fantastic activities that are ready to use, complete, and enjoyable for students! ¡Gracias! - Jamie B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. Wow, just wow! (used with grade 9-12) - Mary
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These are great resources. They are fun and well put together. My students enjoy these so much more than textbooks! - Annette L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great way to cover the high frequency verbs. - Monica L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am using the novice high frequency verbs units with my Spanish 1's to learn for the first time and with my Spanish 3's as an review of present tense at the beginning of the year. I like the included songs. - Tanya W
This Bundle includes the following Units
You can request refunds for overlaps if you already have these
- Distance Learning version of high frequency PRESENT - Unit 1 - Super 7
- Distance learning version of high frequency PRESENT Unit 2 - Sweet 16
- Distance learning version of high frequency IMPERFECT unit
- Distance learning version of high frequency PRETERITE unit
- High Frequency Verbs Unit - Present Tense Novice Spanish.
- High Frequency Verbs Unit - Sweet 16 - present.
- High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Imperfect Tense Spanish.
- High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Preterite Tense Spanish.
- High Frequency Verb Unit - Future Tense Spanish
- Find Someone Who - Present Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 - Present tense.
- Find Someone Who - Imperfect Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Preterite Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Future tense
- Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity
- Google Slides Super 7 Imperfect review Activity
- Question Cards - High Frequency Verbs - Present Tense Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
If you want options for every situation, the best deal is this High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource in every tense.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of Google Resources (that will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases after you click add to drive on each one) and PDF Downloads.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas, Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & specifically this post & this post about the distance learning units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.