I teach this song on the first day of Spanish class. It helps students build some basic Spanish vocabulary. We sing it each day as we enter class and transition from their "English speaking day" to Spanish immersion. After, we start calendar activities, take attendance, talk about who may be sick and what students did over the weekend. It is a fun way to segue into Spanish instruction. *Oh My Darling Clementine
1. Printed songs with YELLOW frame (to project on board). Hola Clase with buenos días, buenas tardes, & buenas noches.
2. Printed songs with ALL white background (to print on copy machine or printer).Hola Clase with buenos días, buenas tardes, & buenas noches.
3. 1 cut and pasteCloze procedure student activity sheet.
4. 1 cross out and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
5. Spanish greetings color sheet.
6. Draw my day activity sheet.
7. Student TRACE, color & cut flash cards.
8. FOUR full color 8 1/2 X 11 posters & matching full color flash cards PLUS full color game instructions.
Learn Spanish and have fun!
♥♥♥BUY IN BUNDLE AND SAVE $3.50♥♥♥
Hola Clase BUNDLE-printed songs,posters,cut&color flash cards,worksheets