Spanish Holiday Word Walls | Need meaningful Spanish vocabulary to teach during the holidays? Here are 6 holiday themed word walls
(with pictures!) to visually support students as they learn about the holidays in Spanish! Fun, cultural vocabulary for all levels of Spanish classes.
Introduce vocabulary related to: Day of the Dead / Día de Los Muertos, Thanksgiving, Christmas / La Navidad en México, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day & Cinco de Mayo.
1. Spanish Day of the Dead Word Wall - Learn 25 vocabulary words related to Día de Los Muertos.
2. Thanksgiving Foods Word Wall - Post vocabulary for 24 Spanish Thanksgiving foods & get students talking about likes, dislikes and what they are going to eat on Thanksgiving! Includes "Me gusta" and "No me gusta." Also great for practicing Ir + a + infinitive with the structure "Voy a comer..." and "No voy a comer..."
3. Christmas in Mexico Word Wall - 24 vocabulary words related to Las Posadas
4. Valentine's Day Word Wall - Post 39 Spanish Valentine's Day words to support students as they read and write Valentines in Spanish.
5. St. Patrick's Day Word Wall - includes 21 vocabulary words for St. Patrick's Day
6. Cinco de Mayo Word Wall - Learn 25 vocabulary words for learning about Cinco de Mayo & the battle of Puebla!
★ Spanish Holiday Resources
★ Spanish Holiday Bingo Bundle
★ Spanish Word Walls
Save money with: Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store!
Receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.