A TpT best seller of mine!
Spanish House Diagram and Labeling Activity - La Casa -
This item contains a bird's eye view of a house. There is one page labeled as follows:
1. 10 labeled rooms, plus garage, patio, and hallway
2. Each room word is underlined and the contents of each room are labeled with arrows pointing to many of the words.
3. There are over 50 images labeled with Spanish words.
There is also one page with images that students can label.
Uses for this item:
1. Present and practice vocabulary
2. Labeling assignment for students
3. Practice prepositions of location - give each student a copy of the diagram. Dictate 2 words and have students determine an appropriate preposition for the words.
4. Students write about each room of the house using the words contained in each.
There's an additional page with suggested uses.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish house materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish House Diagram and Labeling Activity - La Casa
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License