This download contains 2 pages of flashcards, each containing 16 individual cards with either images of rooms or objects found in the house. Sample cards are silla, lampara, mesa, alfombra, cocina, puerta, and ventana.
Also included are the following vocabulary lists, each containing 32 different words:
1. A page of large font rooms of the house to use for presenting and reviewing.
2. A page of large font objects in the house for presenting and reviewing.
3. Two pages of large font of rooms and objects mixed and alphabetized to use for presenting and reviewing.
4. A page with rooms and objects mixed and alphabetized, copied 2 per page for student reference and pair work lists.
Uses of the cards and vocabulary:
1. Print and use for classroom games such as slap-jack, go fish, and memory.
2. Have students write the Spanish word on the back and use for vocabulary flash cards.
3. Project in class to present and review vocabulary, and to play the flyswatter game.
4. Student vocabulary reference
5. Present and review vocabulary.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish house materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish House Flashcards and Game Cards With Vocabulary
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License