Also included in
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of house and chore vocabulary in Spanish digitally? If so, this mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of Spanish house and chore vo$5.50$7.50Save $2.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 88 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:19 task card sets20 digital task card sets (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 14 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gam$259.75$346.50Save $86.75
- Self-checking AND self-grading? YES, PLEASE! If you are looking for a fun, interactive digital activity for your students to practice Spanish, these NO PREP Spanish Boom Cards are just what you need! You save 25% when you buy the bundle. Students will be engaged and get a great review as they work t$162.00$216.00Save $54.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving 30% on 199 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $235 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you will fi$554.75$792.50Save $237.75
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for Spanish house and chore vocabulary that you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of la casa y los quehaceres with these 6 easy-to-use resources, many of which as self-chec$18.75$23.50Save $4.75
Self-checking AND self-grading? YES, PLEASE! If you are looking for a fun, interactive digital activity for your students to practice house and chore vocabulary in Spanish, these NO PREP Spanish Boom Cards are just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of la casa y los quehaceres as they work their way through the 50 cards in the deck. These cards work on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices and can be used easily with Google Classroom and Seesaw. Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample of the cards included.
See how fun they are for yourself! Click HERE to play a few cards.
Save 20% on these Boom Cards and all my other Spanish house and chore vocabulary resources with the Spanish House and Chore Vocabulary Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
This is NOT a printable resource. If you would like the printable version, click HERE.
Vocabulario incluido: la casa, la cocina, el comedor, el baño, la sala, el dormitorio, la lámpara, la mesa, la cama, la cómoda, la silla, el sillón, el sofá, el televisor, la pared, la puerta, la ventana, el techo, la bañera, la ducha, el inodoro, el lavabo, el espejo, quitar la mesa, barrer el piso, sacudir el polvo, limpiar, regar el jardín, poner la mesa, lavar los platos, hacer la cama, pasar la aspiradora, cortar el césped, sacar la basura, reciclar, trapear, planchar, hacer un mandato, lavar la ropa y pasear al perro.
See a house or chore vocabulary word you didn't cover? You always have the option to hide cards. Cards that are hidden do not get put in the deck when it is assigned to students. I included 50 cards so you would have ample to choose from.
*You will need a free Boom Learning account to access these cards. Setting up an account is really easy!*
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Reasons why teachers love Boom Cards:
• Boom Cards can be used on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
• Boom Cards are super easy for teachers to use!
• Boom Cards are self-grading and allow teachers to track their students’ progress.
• Students can go at their own pace and know when their answers are correct or incorrect.
• Students can access the cards anytime they have their mobile devices which makes them easy to access from home or on the go.
• Boom Cards enable independent learning which is perfect for students who miss school because they are absent. They are also perfect for fast-finishers!
• Students enjoy using technology. Happy, engaged students = happy teachers.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 70+ digital task card decks in my store!
Questions about using Boom Cards? Please don't hesitate to ask! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like digital task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE La Familia Boom Cards? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts