Chapter Para Empezar:
I have created lessons for Spanish III that go very well with the textbook "Auténtico", however can be used without the textbook as well. Lessons are organized for block classes, however they can easily be divided into 50 minute daily plans. They are incredibly detailed, meticulous and specific one how to teach students. These lessons are designed to be engaging and encourage students to USE the language, not merely study it. There are a variety of reading, listening, speaking, and writing activities aimed at both input and output of the target language.
If you order the lessons from me, I'll send you a google drive folder with all of the activities that go along with them so you don't have to purchase them separately - one flat fee! However, after you purchase the lessons, you MUST email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and then I'll send you links to a folder with everything that I've created for that entire unit of study - everything that you should need to teach the whole chapter! If you don't email me, I can't send you the free materials!!
The free materials include:
* libritos - this is a huge foldable book for students that contains all of the notes, practices, vocabulary, grammar, text type, and notes that students will need for the whole unit!
* vocabulary PowerPoints
* vocabulary posters
* SmartBoard activities
Below are the themes, objectives and content covered in this unit:
* Hablar de la vida diaria, la escuela y actividades afuera de la escuela
* Describir el día antes y después de la escuela
* Hablar de actividades en los fines de semana, celebraciones y vacaciones
* Repasar los verbos presentes: regulares, irregulares, de cambios de raíces
* Repasar los verbos reflexivos, verbos como gustar, y los adjetivos posesivos
Never hesitate to contact or to email me at email@example.com! I love hearing from you and if there are any issues, being able to help walk to you through it. Buena suerte y nos vemos.