Spanish III lesson plans and materials - Aunténtico Capítulo 6
Unidad 6: ¿Qué nos traerá el futuro?
Tema troncal: Comunidad
I have created lessons for Spanish III that go very well with the textbook "Auténtico", however can be used without the textbook as well. Lessons are organized for block classes, however they can easily be divided into 50-minute daily plans. They are incredibly detailed, meticulous and specific one how to teach students. These lessons are designed to be engaging and encourage students to USE the language, not merely study it. There are a variety of reading, listening, speaking, and writing activities aimed at both input and output of the target language. These lessons are designed for Pre-AP and IB classes but can be simplified to use with on-level classes.
If you order the lessons from me, I'll send you a google drive folder with all of the activities that go along with them, so you don't have to purchase them separately - one flat fee! AFTER YOU PURCHASE THE LESSONS, YOU MUST EMAIL ME AT email@example.com SO I CAN SEND YOU THE LINK TO THE DOWNLOADABLE FOLDER WITH ALL THE RESOURCES FOR THE UNITS OF STUDY. The folder includes everything that you should need to teach the whole chapter! However if you don't email me, I can't send you the free materials!!
The free materials include:
* libritos - this is a huge foldable book for students that contains all of the notes, practices, vocabulary, grammar, text type, and notes that students will need for the whole unit!
* games to help students learn while enjoying the languages
* activities that will practice speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills
* projects to bring all the gammas/vocabulary together
* rubrics for assignments
* authentic culture and articles
* oral and writing tests
* quizzes over grammar, vocabulary and cultural concepts
* and much more!
Below are the themes, objectives and content covered in this unit:
* Leer y escribir sobre planes y predicciones del futuro
* Hablar y escribir sobres avances nuevos y problemas
* Discutir nuestras metas para nuestro empleo
* Utilizar el tiempo futuro regular y futuro perfecto
* Utilizar los objetos directos e indirectos
* Crear un informe sobre los empleos del futuro
* Repasar saber y conocer y el “se” impersonal
Never hesitate to contact or to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I love hearing from you and if there are any issues, being able to help walk to you through it. Buena suerte y nos vemos.
Check out more of my activities, games, notes, syllabi, projects, unit plans and year plans for Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III and IB Spanish IV / V here: