Spanish IMPERFECT tense unit el imperfecto Súper 7 Digital CI Google Slides
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Struggle to teach the imperfect past tense in Spanish? This el imperfecto bundle teaches the Super 7 high frequency verbs (era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería). Teach the Imperfect tense in Spanish with a mix of in-person and digital options to cover any situation you might be teachinPrice $27.99Original Price $31.46Save $3.47
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
- How to start Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or with a hybrid schedule using comprehensible input? Start your novice Spanish class with a growing BUNDLE of FOUR new All Editable Google Digital units in Spanish, focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16.Try bPrice $43.99Original Price $48.96Save $4.97
Want a fully digital Spanish imperfect tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs unit? (El imperfecto Super 7 verbs are era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería). Start Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 with brand new students with a digital imperfect unit focusing on Childhood in Spanish or Cuando era niño. This El imperfecto unit is a great paperless unit completely in Google Slides.
⭐ Get the IMPERFECT Bundle for this plus all of my imperfect tense resources at the best deal to be prepared for any teaching situation teaching Childhood in Spanish.
This all digital and editable Spanish Imperfect Super 7 unit includes:
✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as a sample block schedule.
✅ 63 Editable Google Slides - share with students on Google Classroom.
✅ 7 slides of Imperfect Spanish vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
✅ 7 slides of personalized questions about Childhood in Spanish
✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
✅ 7 authentic songs using el imperfecto with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
✅ 7 authentic jokes for reading practice using El imperfecto
✅ 7 guess the classic story (1 for each verb) for authentic imperfect reading practice
✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
✅ 3 extra Quizlets to review the whole unit with all vocab, questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
✅ Overall assessment ideas for Childhood in Spanish or Cuando era niño unit focusing on the imperfect tense in Spanish.
This was created as the distance learning sister to This new digital imperfect tense unit includes pacing options for Spanish students new to imperfect for fully distance (a 7 week unit), A/B schedule or a week on/week off schedule (both about 4 weeks unit). It would also be a great way to start Spanish 4 as a review, with a little faster pacing. Or this unit could be used any time of year to introduce the imperfect tense using distance, hybrid or paperless learning.
If you want to see some of what is included in the similar present tense unit, check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
5 star reviews for this digital el imperfecto unit from other Spanish teachers like you
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been a great resource during this time where we started in person/some remote and now are all remote. Next week we may go back to in person and some remote. Thank you so much! - Sheena B (11th-12 grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Really helped with converting my super 7 (imperfect) unit to a digital format - Hannah W (10th-11th grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I also purchased the Preterite Bundle. These have been super convenient for me! Most of my lesson is planned! ... I'm so thankful they are editable! It can be tough to use another teacher's materials because of different teaching styles. I'm so thankful to have found a teacher whose style matches mine! TIME SAVER! Thank you! - Exhale Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
**If you are using this unit with the special person interviews in person, you might want to use the handouts and slideshow from (They were not included to keep cost down, since so many of you have the original unit).
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get the IMPERFECT Bundle for the best deal on all of my imperfect tense Super 7 resources all together including this original Imperfect Tense unit plus this Digital IMPERFECT unit great for distance or paperless learning, and these reviews activities Imperfect Google Slides Review Activity & Find Someone Who - Imperfect Super 7. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
If you like this resource, you will love these similar digital units
**distance learning version of high-frequency PRESENT unit Sweet 16
**distance learning version of high-frequency PRETERITE unit (do this next!)
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & Teaching El Imperfecto
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.