Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (integrated performance assessment) includes a 3-tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive listening, interpersonal speaking, and presentational speaking modes of communication.
- Suggested teacher implementation guide
- Essential questions, Can-Do Statements, and real-life scenario
- Interpretive listening assessment with authentic resource, student answer sheet, and answer key
- Interpersonal speaking assessment based upon a simplified version of the AP speaking model and grading rubric
- Presentational speaking prompt based on ACTFL performance indicators and grading rubric
- Study guide geared toward interpersonal speaking
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and writing about their pastimes based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
• say hello and goodbye to someone my age or younger, a teacher, and an adult
• tell someone my name and ask someone's name
• tell the way people address each other differently based on age and social standing.
• can understand a few greetings and courtesy phrases
• understand when people introduce themselves
• introduce myself and provide basic information (telephone number, name, origin, etc.)
• respond to an introduction
Created for use with Avancemos 1 Unidad 1, Lección Preliminar LP, but uses the same introduction vocabulary as most Spanish 1 curricula.
Please check out my other greetings and introduction unit activities:
-Greetings and Introductions Interpretive Practice
-Greetings and Introductions Task Cards
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
-Look under my store name, JenShawSpanish
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store
, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!