Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (interim performance assessment includes a 3 tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive reading, interpretive listening, interpersonal speaking, and presentational writing modes of communication.
In addition to the assessments themselves, you will also receive a study guide and preparation materials with essential questions to ensure that your students know the essentials when they take the assessment.
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and writing about their favorite foods based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
• state my favorite foods and drinks and those I don’t like
• create a list of topics or categories using vocabulary I have learned
• understand some food items
• identify some menu items
• present a topic from a lesson based on pictures or photos
• talk about others’ likes and dislikes
• Suggested teacher implementation guide
• Essential questions and ACTFL I-Can Statements
• Study materials geared toward interpersonal speaking and presentational writing
• Interpretive reading assessment with authentic resources
• Interpersonal speaking assessment with authentic resources, prompt, and rubric
• Presentational writing prompt and grading rubric based on ACTFL performance indicators
Created for use with Avancemos 1 Unidad 3, Lección 1, U3L1, 3.1, but appropriate for any novice mid assessment for Spanish I.
Please check out my other comida activities:
-Comida del Mundo: Cultural Presentation, Graphic Organizer, & Speaking Activity
-40 Warm-ups, Discussion Prompts, & Culture:La Ciudad, Ropa, y Comida
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
-Look under my store name, Spanish with Sra. Shaw
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store
, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!