Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (interim performance assessment includes a 3 tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive reading, interpretive listening, interpersonal speaking, and presentational writing modes of communication.
In addition to the assessments themselves, you will also receive a study guide and preparation materials with essential questions to ensure that your students know the essentials when they take the assessment.
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and writing about their favorite foods based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
• say or write something about the members of my family and ask about someone’s family
• ask and talk about family members and their characteristics
• describe my family and friends
• give basic biographical information about others
• understand questions or statements about family
• Suggested teacher implementation guide
• Essential questions and ACTFL I-Can Statements
• Study materials geared toward interpersonal speaking and presentational writing
• Interpretive reading assessment with authentic resources
• Interpersonal speaking assessment with authentic resources, prompt, and rubric
• Presentational writing prompt and grading rubric based on ACTFL performance indicators
Created for use with Avancemos 1 Unidad 3, Lección 2, U3L2, 3.2, but appropriate for any novice mid assessment for Spanish I.
Please check out my other family/familia products; they form a really cohesive unit that will help your students completely master the content:
• Familia Presentational Project
- awesome project with pre-writing, rubric, and links to samples that I've spent 8 years refining
• Familia Information Gap Speaking Activity
• Familia Native Speaker Practice Activity
- students listen to 4 native speakers talk about their families and answer questions
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
• Look under my store name, Spanish with Sra. Shaw
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store
, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!