Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (interim performance assessment includes a 3 tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive reading, interpretive listening and reading, interpersonal speaking, and presentational speaking modes of communication.
In addition to the assessments themselves, you will also receive preparation materials and grading rubrics to ensure that your students know the essentials when they take the assessment.
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and having fun with clothing and shipping vocabulary based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
• make a purchase
• say and understand how much something costs
• understand website descriptions of clothing items to make an appropriate
• describe clothing and why I do or don’t like it
• explain what I wear in different seasons and/or weather conditions
• Suggested teacher implementation guide
• Essential questions, ACTFL I-Can Statements, scenario
• Study materials geared toward interpersonal speaking
• Interpretive listening and reading assessment with authentic resources
• Interpersonal speaking assessment with authentic resources, prompt, and rubric
• Presentational speaking project description, pre-writing and planning sheet, and grading rubric based on ACTFL performance indicators
Created for use with Avancemos 1 Unidad 4, Lección 1, U4L1, 4.1, but appropriate for any novice mid assessment for Spanish I.
Please check out my other thematic IPA products:
-La Familia Spanish IPA
-Describing People IPA
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
-Look under my store name, Spanish with Sra. Shaw
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store
, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!