Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.88 MB | 13 pages
This is a unit of Spanish imperfect tense practices and notes for experienced teachers.
The topics include:
1. Imperfect with descriptions
2. Imperfect with was/were, -ing, haber, and time
3. Imperfect with mental states
4. Imperfect with could, would, and used to including soler
5. Writing project, "When I was a kid" using the imperfect tense to describe your life
The vocabulary is from Así Se Dice level 2, Unit 5. (Holidays and the imperfect tense)
Includes all five files listed above in PDF and Word versions (so you can modify for your classes).
Each lesson includes notes in Spanish and a variety of activities. The activities vary from writing, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and converting from one verb form to another.