Do you always see awesome infographics and you just don't know what to do with them?
This product contains 10 different reading activities to accompany a variety of the infographics available for free on the Internet. Due to their visual nature, infographics are a great way to get students reading interesting, age appropriate content that is manageable. The activities included for each infographic also align with the ACTFL goals for interpretive reading at the Intermediate level.
Your students will be encouraged by how much they can actually understand AND they will be building their interpretive reading skills while they do it!
These activities can be used at any time, regardless of what unit you may be currently teaching. They also make great sub lesson plans.
This Product Includes:
1. Links to 10 different infographics available on the Internet*
2. 10 Reading Activities (1 per infographic)
3. 10 Writing Prompts (1 per infographic)
Infographic Topics Include:
1. Where would you like to work?
2. What personality do you have?
3. How to be successful on a job interview
4. What is fear?
5. Gamers invade the country
6. 10 tips to avoid a robbery at home
7. New Year's Eve Traditions
8. Harmful Effects of Anger
10. Drugs and young people behind the wheel
*Note: Due to copyright, the actual infographics can not be included with the product, but their direct links can and are*
If you like this product, click below to see similar products also available in this store:
Foreign Language Learning Goal Posters - Level 3
Infographic Reading Activities - Novice Set 1
Spanish Infographic Reading Activities - Novice Set 2
Spanishgories Vocabulary Game Kit
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
*Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized e-mail updates about this store!