Also included in
- Spanish puzzle bundle with Editable templates included! These puzzles are great for any Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 class. Great for openers or exit tickets. The tenses covered include the present, preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, and perfect tenses.BUNDLE AND SAVE $$$S$26.00$33.50Save $7.50
- This is a bundle of 10 of my favorite activities for Spanish 2! Try new things in your class while also testing out my different activity lines! The topics include preterite tense regular and irregular verbs, object pronouns, comparatives and superlatives, informal commands, and more! I hope you can$20.00$26.25Save $6.25
- This activity bundle is sure to save you planning time during your informal commands unit. Activities included cover regular and irregular commands. There are hands on activities, games, review, editable projects and more! Your students will be engaged and you'll save time! :)This bundle includes ac$28.00$37.75Save $9.75
- A bundle of my favorite Spanish class games for any level. This big bundle includes all of my Taco Tuesday sets, Puzzles, Dice Games, Maracas sets, Tiburones Games, and my Spanish Crosswords and Word Searches. Editable versions are also provided of Taco Tuesday, Tiburones, and the Puzzles. Every Tac$170.00$249.00Save $79.00
- You will love this Spanish food vocabulary bundle! This bundle is meant to save you lots of prep time! It works well with any Buen Provecho unit. This bundle includes 20 practice activities, games, writing activities, speaking activities, and assessments!20 products included in this bundle, buy toge$28.00$37.00Save $9.00
- This bundle is ideal to support someone who teaches Spanish 2, 3, or 4! There are hundreds of activities for the preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, perfect tenses, and MORE. This includes a huge variety of comprehensible reading activities, writing activities, speaking activitie$380.00$586.25Save $206.25
Spanish Commands Puzzle: Los Mandatos Informales
*Includes regular and irregular informal commands
*Covers affirmative and negative commands
*Also includes examples with direct object pronouns
This puzzle regular and irregular Spanish informal commands. It is perfect for a class opener at any point during your unit... even on the first day!
Cut out the triangles and motivate your students to connect the common command conjugations. This puzzle is made to align with Expresate 2 chapter 7 vocab, so it includes food items and common commands you may hear in a restaurant.
With the common verbs used, students should be able to solve the majority of the puzzle even if they have never seen this tense before!
I usually cut out one set per table of 2-3 students. Motivate them to work together to solve the puzzle!