These Interactive Notebook Activities prompt students to listen, read, write and draw the Spanish descriptive adjectives. Students move from recognition to production as they master, “los adjetivos.” Digital versions are included for distance learning and 1:1 classrooms.
This product includes the following Interactive Notebook Activities:
- Activity in which students read the description and draw a representation of the description
- Listening Activity in which students listen to descriptions and color and draw in what they hear. For example: Patricia es rubia. Tiene los ojos azules. There are two digital versions, Google Slides and Jamboard. The Google Slides version has an audio file
- Script for the Listening Activity (Digital version has audio)
- Activity in which students write a description of the drawings using adjectives and complete sentences
- PowerPoint Answers
- Student Handout of 56 adjectives and related vocabulary, hair and eye color, explanation on the formation of masculine and feminine adjectives and a link to Quizlet vocabulary and games
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
THESE ACTIVITIES CORRESPOND TO AND ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING POWERPOINT: Spanish Adjectives PowerPoint
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: Spanish One Interactive Notebook Activities
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!