Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Do your students struggle to learn Spanish verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 330 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of Spanish vocabulary and verbs so that your students will use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Save over 20% with the bundle!
Here's what's included:
* Present Tense Verbs
- AR, ER, IR
- Expressions with Tener
- Verbs Like Gustar
- Irregular Verbs
* Past Tense Verbs
- AR, ER, IR with stem changers
* Vocabulary Themes:
- Question Words
- Body Parts
- School Supplies
Be sure to check My Purchases for updates.
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments and introducing a new grammar point like direct object pronouns."
For each verb or vocab interactive notebook flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb or vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the words again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, the impersonal "a", agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Not sure yet? Try free sample:
Click on individual resources to see previews: