This 12 page document holds your hand and guides you through an invitation/restaurant skit project for beginning Spanish students. It is designed to be a 6- class period project for students to work in groups, and includes EVERTHING you need for your students to use their Spanish skills in context in an invitation/restaurant situation. It even included required phrases which prompt the students' imagination and helps with repetition.
The project packet includes:
- Three pages of step-by-step, day-to-day lesson plans to follow with suggestions and advice to make the project easier to execute and grade
- Two pages of project introduction, requirements, and guidelines to pass out to each student
- Brainstorm fill-in (to pass out to each group on first day)
- Two student checklists; one rough draft, one rehearsal (ready to print)
- Grading Rubric (two-sided, ready to print)
I have used this skit project with students ages 10-18 with much success. It is the product of about 12 years of trial and error, and I believe that this project is finally ready to share with others.
Have fun and enjoy! Please let me know what you think after trying it out. :)