Spanish Ir a Future Winter Break Weekend Chat la navidad, el invierno
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Here is everything you need to teach about Winter Holidays in Spanish class. This Spanish class Navidad bundle could be adapted for any level you teach including middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Get students chatting in Spanish about a variety of winter celebrations in SpanPrice $15.99Original Price $18.96Save $2.97
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $69.99Original Price $89.38Save $19.39
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
What to do on the day before Thanksgiving break or the day before Winter break in Spanish class to practice the informal future tense in Spanish? This is the perfect future tense interpersonal Spanish speaking and writing activity using ir + a infinitive for the week before winter break. Get Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 to talk about what they plan to do over Thanksgiving break in the future tense in Spanish.
⭐ Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources
This PDF Day Before Winter Break Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - Interpersonal questions - yo form provided - most support
- ✅ Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends - most support with s/he forms
- ✅ Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self - differentiated support word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
It is the perfect one-day activity before winter break or Thanksgiving break in Spanish. It is a great way to review or introduce the Spanish informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
A popular Spanish class resource before Winter Break with 50+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love these (Find Some Whos) and I really appreciate how these are branching off to cover more and more areas, like the future tense! - Julie A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ All of your products are super thorough and easy to use, as well as creative and visually fun! Love our blog, too! I've gotten so many great ideas and I so appreciate your willingness to share them - Bethany R
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was an excellent activity to do before break. Next time I do this activity, I want to make sure to devote a whole day to it. - Jessica K (grades 9-12)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These activities are awesome for before the break! My students always enjoy them - Karen E
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is exactly what I was looking for to use before the Thanksgiving break! It was easy for my students to use - it got them speaking and writing! - Elizabeth H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this the day (before) winter break to help break the ice, get students moving and keep them engaged. They really enjoyed it! - Shari (7th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal! ⭐
⭐Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including this Find Someone Who - PRE holiday break, plus Find Someone Who - post-holiday break, Digital Post Break Slides, Para Empezar - Holiday,& Los Reyes Magos - reading.
⭐ Or get the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE for this resource plus other Novice Find Someone Who Activities including Este descanso de primavera, Este verano, Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 Present & EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Resource. You will need an updated PDF reader to download it.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. mixing up Find Someone Who
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.