This is a 45 page booklet of different types materials from which you can pick and choose in order to review and practice the irregular Spanish tú commands. This resource includes exercises with affirmative irregular tú comands as well as with opportunities to practice their negative forms. There are also exercises to compare these commands with the usted, ustedes, and vosotros forms of these verbs. Practice activities include 2 games of concentration, a board game, a dice conjugation game, and an activity that combines commands with emotions. The traditional practice drills include the following:
1. Do It Today! Example: Voy a hacer la tarea mañana. ¡Haz la tarea hoy!
2. A bossy big sister tells her little brother what to do. Choose infinitive from the box and transform it into a command to fill in the blank. Example: Miguel, quiero ver una película. Ven conmigo al cine.
3. What should I do? Create a question and answer. Example: ¿Cómo debo ir al teatro? Ve al teatro en taxi.
4. Change the verb from the usted command form to the tú command form. Example: Sea amable. Sé amable.
5. Re-write the sentence using the negative command form. Example: No debes ir al cine. No vayas al cine.
6. Fill in the blank.
An answer key is included. Choose what you can use from this practice booklet!
You Might Also Like Spanish Affirmative Irregular Tú Commands Challenge Digital Boom Cards