Spanish students, as early as Level I, learn how to describe their daily routines both in, and outside of school. I created this set of thematic vocabulary and support materials with this purpose in mind. Specifically, in this bundle you get:
1. A colorful cover page that can be printed and displayed in the classroom as a poster.
2. A comprehensive list of thematic vocabulary designed to help students describe their daily routines.
3. A vocabulary self-assessment worksheet that will help students practice the vocabulary and assessed their mastery,
4. A story-based, fill-in-the-blank, reading comprehension development activity and answer key
5. An analogies worksheet to help students practice and master the unit vocabulary,
6. Helpful notes to the teacher with effective strategies to use when teaching vocabulary.
7. A graphic organizer and sample to help students describe their daily routines in the target language,
8. A reader response activity where students read and answer questions in the target language,
9. A writing development worksheet with sample page and answer key,
10. A blank Table of Contents to help students organize the materials and course work for the unit.
11. A wordsearch activity to support visual recognition of the unit vocaublary. It is also a great warm-up or brain break,
These materials will be a welcome addition to the materials that you are already using. I designed these handouts to be "objective specific": At the end of this unit students will be able to describe their daily routines in the target language orally and in writing.
CURRICULUM COORDINATORS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRS: If you plan to share these materials with your colleagues and staff, please remember to pay for multiple licenses