This bundle of lesson materials was created for the Spanish Numbers unit. I have used all of these materials with great success in the past and I am sure that you will find it to be very helpful.
Specifically, you get:
1. Orginal cover art that can be printed and displayed as a classroom poster. It is also a great conversation piece given that payphones in the U.S. are almost non-existent these days yet they still thrive in Latin America.
2. Clearly organized handout of the Spanish numbers 1-100
3. A handout of the numbers greater than 100 and a practice worksheet (Answer key included)
4. A blank learning log with a K-W-L section for students to use during the unit. This handout is reproducible and can be used for all units.
5. A blank BINGO card and detailed instructions for my variation of the activity. In this version, not only do students practice listening comprehension of the numbers during play, they also receive guided, oral practice before play.
6. Print-and-go lesson plans created using Backward Design (Ubd) and containing National Standards (ACTFL) This is especially important for the BINGO activity as it provides support for Bingo as an effective instructional tool and not just a game.
7. A "Simple Math Worksheet" that uses basic equations (addition and subtraction) to help students practice the numbers 1-100. The equations are purposefully simple to allow students to focus on Spanish language and not as much on the math itself.
8. Self-Assessment worksheet for students
9. A highly-effectively practice activity where students use commonplace manipulatives to practice the numbers 1-100. You also get a list of online resources to help prepare for this activity.
10. Lastly, you also get 2 versions of my Numbers Quiz to accomodate differentiation. (Answer keys are included)
Again, I have used these materials and activities with great success in my Exploratory Spanish classes and my Spanish 1 classes. I think that you will also find them to be a great addition to your current unit plans regardless of the textbook series that you are currently using.
In addition to their instructional uses, they are also great for use as:
* bell ringers and warm-ups
* substitute plans
* unit review
ADMINISTRATORS AND CURRICULUM COORDINATORS: If you plan to share these materials with your staff or colleagues, please remember to purchase the additional licenses.