Spanish Lesson Plan – No Prep Grammar, Speaking, Reading, Vocabulary
: a complete no prep lesson plan to practice preterite and talking about movies. The material will cover two weeks lessons. Students will have to:
1. Read a text about an actor (Josh Hartnett) and answer 8 reading comprehension questions.
2. Find preterite verbs in the the text and write the corresponding infinitive.
3. Find synonyms for difficult words in the text.
4. Match movie vocabulary with images.
5. Write about a movie they have seen lately.
6. Ask each other questions about movies.
The resource includes
- Teacher’s notes
- Answer keys
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar task
- Two vocabulary tasks
- Writing Task
- Conversation Cards
A feedback would be really appreciated!
You may also like:
Spanish Conjugation Game
Spanish Conjugation Domino