This interactive notebook was created for a two hour FLES Spanish class ages 5-6. May also be used for any beginning L2 class.
This file is most effective when printed/photocopied in color!
Pages in this notebook include the following:
-a set of teacher flashcards depicting each of the twelve colors and the word in Spanish
12 coloring sheets for students to color and write the word
- a word search with solution and secret message
- a crossword puzzle with solution
-an informational passage (una poesia) for students to listen to and/or read together with the teacher,
- four problem solving questions pertaining to the informational text
- a matching activity
- a page to draw or cut and paste a pic of their favorite color
- a picture of Pablo Picasso's Tres Musicos painting and coloring sheet
- the Spanish and Mexican flags that students color in based on directions
To bind the notebook, simply use a hole puncher and tie all of the pages together with curling ribbon or yarn. I usually use pretty rainbow colors.
Vocabulary words depicted in this product are: Azul (claro y oscuro), negro,blanco,marrón, rojo,rosa,anaranjado, gris,amarillo, verde y morado