This ACTFL-aligned unit is designed to teach Novice-High (Spanish 2/3) students to make plans, accept/reject invitations, and make excuses in Spanish.
The unit includes more than 10 different activities based on all modes of communication including interpretive reading/listening, presentational speaking/writing, and interpersonal speaking.
This Product Includes
- Guide for Educators
- Vocabulary List
- Invitation Reading Station Activity based on authentic Spanish language invitations
- Text Message Reading Station Activity
- Making Plans Conversation Puzzles
- Interpretive Reading Assessment
- Video Listening Activity
- Interpersonal Speaking Activity
- Making Plans Speaking Prompts (also available separately)
- GIANT Spanish Board Game (making plans edition)
- Role Play Scenarios
- Answer Keys for all Objective Activities