This is a great packet of Kindergarten Level Math Task cards. They teach comparing measurements of height, length, and width with a school supply theme.
The task cards are 100% in Spanish and OK for dual language and immersion classes.
In this packet you will find
1. cover sheet (in english)
2. summary sheet (in english) with common core alignment.
3-7 20 task cards (100% in Spanish)
8 answer key
9 blank recording sheet
10. length estimate and measure classroom objects
11. order by length shortest to longest common objects
12. height estimate and measure classroom objects
13. order by height shortest to tallest common objects
14. width estimate and measure classroom objects
15. width order by narrow to wide common objects
16. credits (english)
the following are the common core standards:
CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.A.2: Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has “more of” / “less of” the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller / shorter.