Students have a great time learning how to say each meal and the items you need to eat each meal in Spanish! I typically use this document over the span of about 3-4 lessons (1 lesson for meals, 1 lesson for place setting items, 1 lesson for times of day, 1 lesson for practicing setting the table), and the students learn the material thoroughly! In conjunction with the SB document, I also let the students do activities where they get to set the table using realia, and make up silly directions for how to set the table.
Included are the following:
1. Smart Board document (19 slides)
2. Spanglish directions for setting the table properly (Word Document)
3. Silly Place Setting worksheet (Word Document)
4. Activity steps for Setting the Table activity (Word Document)
5. Bulletin Board Explanation for Silly Table Settings (Word Document)
In coordination with McGraw-Hill Viva el espanol! System B Lesson 12