ASSESS THE GENERAL QUALITY OF MY WORK WITH THIS FREE DOWNLOAD. Download the remaining three lessons for this Module here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Module-4-My-Family-and-friends-4-Lessons-BUNDLE-4512053
Whole lesson power point presentation & Handout on Naming family members using possessive adjectives & Numbers up to 100.
Lesson activities include:
- Introducing family members (with the Simpsons!) using possessive adjectives
- Translation task - students translate family members vocabulary (masculine, feminine and plural forms) into English
- Grammar task - introducing the use of possessive adjectives. Students then read 5 sentences and select the correct possessive adjectives
- Speaking task - working in pairs, students ask and answer questions about what their family members are called, pretending they are Bart Simpson
- Recapping numbers up to 20 and then introducing numbers up to 101
Reading task - students complete a table where they fill in the missing numbers (in words). Some numbers are given in English whilst others are given in Spanish
- Listening task - student listen to six people talking about their family and note down the family member as their age in English
- Speaking task - Working in pairs, students describe their family and give their ages (based on a family tree picture prompt)
- Listening/ reading task - Students listen to a song about family members and free time activities and match what they hear/read to the correct pictures
- Writing task - Students write a detailed paragraph describing a famous family, pretending it is their own. They include names, ages and a range of connectives
Suitable for elementary and middle school. The lesson is planned in detail to ensure pace and interaction as well as maximize learning. The answers come up as you click. Based on the Viva 1 Course.
In order to print the handout ‘student friendly’ click:
On the Full Page Slides box click on the drop down arrow. Select 2 slides and tick Scale to Fit Paper(unless already ticked). If the Frame Slides option is ticked, untick it.
On the Print One Sided box click on the drop down arrow and select Print on Both Sides (Flip pages on long edge).